Fear comes from the possibility of harm or failure.
Faith comes from an assurance of things hoped for, even though the evidence isn’t there yet.
Fear and faith have one thing in common:
They both want you to believe in something that hasn’t happen.
The issue is you can’t have both! When we are presented with an opportunity, a project or a cause, we begin with either fear or faith.
If you start with fear, you may never get past the first obstacle.
If you start with faith, the education and lessons begin including the obstacles.
We can focus on obstacles which easily generate fear, or
We can focus on solutions which cultivate our faith.
When We See With Eyes Of Fear ……………… When We See With Eyes Of Faith
1. We exaggerate our difficulties 1. Faith shrinks my problems
2. We underestimate our abilities 2. Faith opens the door to possibilities
3. We get discouraged 3. Faith unlocks principles of success
4. We start to gripe and complain 4. Faith turns dreams into reality
5. We finally blame others & give up 5. Faith gives me power to preserver
In my experiences, overnight successes that last, in reality take years.
Zero to hero stories are full of ups and downs.
This includes our faith. We need to develop and cultivate our faith throughout our journey.
CULTIVATING OUR FAITH:
1. COMES BY HEARING THE TESTIMONIES OF THOSE BEFORE US
2. COMES BY TRUSTING TRUTH – PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS
3. COMES BY SUBMITTING TO MY BELIEF – ACTION
4. COMES BY PRESERVERING – OVERCOMING OBSTACLES ONE AT A TIME
5. COMES BY COMMUNITY – SURROUND YOURSELF WITH LIKEMINDED
When we have faith in our product, faith in our plan, and faith in ourselves;
WE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!